Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hair Files - How to Make Your Own Length-check T-shirt

For the longest time i wanted to have a length-check t-shirt. I hadn't gotten round to getting one when Dabs of Naija Hair Can Grow started taking entries for her 'six inches in one year challenge', which I wanted to be a part of. One of her criteria was that you had to send a 'before' picture with a length-check T-shirt. Deadline for submission was close, did not know how I was going to get one where I live. So I decided to improvise. You know how they say necessity is the mother of invention....

I dug out one white T-shirt I had used during NYSC. I know, I really need to dispose of some cluster, sigh. Anyways, I got a marker, ruler and a measuring tape and got to work. I first marked the inches as dots at the back of the T-shirt. One dot on the left, another on the right, then I joined them using a ruler(makeshift). Then I numbered it. I continued till I got to the hem of the T-shirt.

I wish I had pictures to show every step but lost the ones I took. Below are pictures of me using the T-shirt in my last length-check.



This is actually the second length check T-shirt I made. First one didn't quite work out. It hugged my body, so I couldn't see the numbers at my lower back. I had to use a bigger one. After all the trouble sef I couldn't gather liver to send my entry :-). At least, I have a length-check T-shirt.

Alright guys, that's it. See you soon.



2 comments:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Braided Wig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Natural Hair Extensions Katy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts